Macready Theatre & Pizza Express present
Pizza & Jazz
Saturday 22 January 2022
An intimate evening of live jazz in the Macready Foyer, accompanied by your favourite pizza served straight from the Pizza Express ovens.
Your ticket includes live music and a pizza per person, which will be served to your table during the interval. A licensed bar will be open throughout the event with a range of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
You will be asked to select your pizza when you book your tickets. You can choose from the following pizzas:
- Classic Padana (Goat’s cheese, mozzarella, caramelised onion, spinach, red onion, tomato and garlic oil)
- Classic American (Pepperoni, mozzarella and tomato)
- Classic American Jack (Vegan) (Smoky vegan jackfruit ‘pepperoni’ and tomato with Pizza Express’ signature vegan mozzarella alternative)
- Classic Margherita (Mozzarella and tomato)
- Classic La Reine (Ham, black olives, mushrooms, mozzarella and tomato)
- Classic Pollo ad Astra (Chicken, sweet red peppers, red onion, mozzarella, tomato, Cajun spices and garlic oil)
With music from ‘Jazz Not Jazz’
Jazz Not Jazz are a long established and popular five-piece jazz group based in Rugby. They specialise in songs from the great American Songbook and are fronted by Jennie Myers, a talented and versatile vocalist and tenor saxophonist Andy Davey.
The name Jazz Not Jazz was inspired by the bands diverse musical backgrounds and their wish to make their music totally accessible to a wider audience and to inspire them with a love of this wonderful music. In addition to songs from this era, the band is able to turn it’s hand to a wide range of different styles of music which makes them very popular as a wedding and function band.