Macready Theatre & Pizza Express present
Pizza & Jazz
Saturday 7 May 2022
An intimate evening of live jazz in the Macready Foyer, accompanied by your favourite pizza served straight from the Pizza Express ovens.
Your ticket includes live music and a pizza per person, which will be served to your table during the interval. A licensed bar will be open throughout the event with a range of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
You will be asked to select your pizza when you book your tickets. You can choose from the following pizzas:
- Classic Padana (Goat’s cheese, mozzarella, caramelised onion, spinach, red onion, tomato and garlic oil)
- Classic American (Pepperoni, mozzarella and tomato)
- Classic American Jack (Vegan) (Smoky vegan jackfruit ‘pepperoni’ and tomato with Pizza Express’ signature vegan mozzarella alternative)
- Classic Margherita (Mozzarella and tomato)
- Classic La Reine (Ham, black olives, mushrooms, mozzarella and tomato)
- Classic Pollo ad Astra (Chicken, sweet red peppers, red onion, mozzarella, tomato, Cajun spices and garlic oil)
With music from The Geoff Tooley Trio
The Geoff Tooley Trio serves up music inspired by the classic New York piano-double bass-drums jazz trio.
Superb singer/double bassist Geoff Tooley, radiant piano player Mike Kemp and the Swiss watch precision of Les Cirkel’s luminous drumming combine to produce groovy, sophisticated music guaranteed to lift spirits.
The repertoire is mainly The Great American Songbook; think Michael Buble, Nat King Cole, Fred Astaire, Chet Baker, Tony Bennett.