We are looking forward to welcoming you back to live performances and events. Your comfort and safety is our priority and we want to reassure you about the steps we are taking to keep us all safe at this time.
- Please be kind and respectful to fellow audience members and staff, and keep your distance from others wherever possible.
- Whilst it is no longer a legal requirement, our staff will continue to wear face masks. We strongly encourage visitors and audience members to wear a face mask whilst moving through the venue if you are able to do so.
- Please make use of hand sanitiser which is available throughout the venue.
- Do not enter the venue or attend an event if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell with any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Our staff members are carrying out regular Covid-19 testing, and we encourage you to take a lateral flow test before attending the venue. You can find out more and order free tests here.
- Enhanced cleaning routines have been established in the theatre, with a particular focus on high-traffic touch points.
- Our theatre is now operating at full capacity, which means you may be sitting next to other people.
If you have any questions, please email the theatre manager:
Dettie Ellerby, email@example.com.