We are looking forward to welcoming you back to live performances and events. Your comfort and safety is our priority and we want to reassure you about the steps we are taking to keep us all safe at this time.
- Enhanced cleaning routines have been established in the theatre, with a particular focus on high-traffic touch points.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the venue.
- Whilst face coverings are no longer compulsory, we encourage visitors and audience members to wear a face mask if they would feel more comfortable doing so.
- We encourage visitors to take a lateral flow test before attending an event. Staff are following the current guidance and carrying out regular testing. You can find out more and order free tests here.
- Please do not attend this event if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell with any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please be kind and respectful to fellow audience members and staff.
If you have any questions, please email the theatre manager:
Dettie Ellerby, firstname.lastname@example.org.